The company “BIZ-ADVISER”, which is registered and operates in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine (hereinafter – the “company”) undertakes to protect the personal data of all persons who visited this site (hereinafter – the “Site”), and therefore seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be identified), thereby creating and ensuring the most comfortable conditions for using the Site to each user. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) establishes the procedure for the Company to process personal data, the types of personal data that are collected, the purposes of using such personal data, the interaction of the Company with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, conditions for access to personal data, as well as contact information for the user to gain access, make changes, block or delete his personal data and address any issues that the user may have regarding the practice of personal data protection.
Collection and use of personal data
When using the Site by the User, the Company processs the user’s data, namely:
– ip addresses;
– settings and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
When you visit the Site, all entrances to the system are recorded. Other user traffic information is not processed or stored. In any case, when optional information is requested, the user will be notified at the time such information is collected. The Company does not collect personal data that discloses race or ethnicity, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of single identification of an individual, data on the state of health or data on the sex life of an individual or his/her sexual orientation. The Company collects data on statistics of visits to the Site. Information may include information about the connection, traffic, user’s browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and being on the Site.
Processing of personal data
The processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers, where the equipment that ensures the functioning of the Website’s services is located. The provided personal data are processed and can be stored in the database of personal data or a separate table of the Site database. The place of storage and processing of personal data is located at the address: Ukraine, Kyiv, vul. Bohdan Khmelnytsky, 8/16.
Purposes of using personal data
The user’s personal data is used to ensure the provision of the Website’s Internet services, the exchange of information/news, relations in the field of advertising and communication.
Shelf life of personaldata x
Personal data is stored for no more than is necessary in accordance with the purpose of their processing. After the personal data subject has ceased to be a user of the Site by deleting his/her account on the Site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
A cookie is a text file or files containing a small amount of information that is sent to a web browser and stored on the user’s device. Such devices include a computer, mobile phone or other device with which the user visits the Site. Cookies can be eternal (they are called persistent cookies) and stored in the computer until the user deletes them or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies), that is, they are stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into basic cookies (they are installed directly by the website you visit) and third-party cookies (set by other websites).
- when the user visits the Site again, the cookie data is updated;
- in most cases, the default web browser allows automatic storage of cookies on the user’s device;
- disabling cookies may lead to restriction of access to published materials and/or inadequate functioning of the Website’s services.
The Company uses the following categories of cookies:
– strictly necessary cookies – necessary for moving the user around the web page, searching the Site, memorizing previous user actions when going to the previous page in the same session.
– operational cookies – aggregate information about how the Site is used. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data may include the following metrics: time spent on the Site, the most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the Site were most interesting for the user, how effective this or that advertising and/or marketing campaign is, etc. All information collected through operational cookies intended for statistical and analytical tasks. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource and solely for the above purposes.
– functional cookies – are used to save settings or configurations that are stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. These cookies also allow users to watch videos, participate in interactives (surveys, voting) and interact with social networks. To make a more pleasant impression after visiting the resource, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the effectiveness of interaction with the Site.
– Targeted cookies – are used to provide content that may be of interest to the user. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data may include the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphics, audio and video material in order to avoid re-display, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about the user’s visits to other resources during transitions, as well as other settings of the Site. The Site may share this information with other parties, including media clients, advertisers, agencies and related business partners in order for them to provide high-quality targeted advertising.
– cookies of third-party analytics services:
Major web browsers (listed below) are configured to automatically accept cookies. In order to disable them, use the help function in your browser. Help can be called through the menu or using the F1 button.
Microsoft Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/ru-ru/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox – https://www.mozilla.org/ru/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ru
Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/ru/cookies.html
Safari for macOS – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
Interaction of the Site with other resources
When using the Site user, codes of other Internet resources and third parties may be present on its pages, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive user data. Consequently, these Internet resources may receive and process information that the user has visited these pages, as well as other information that the user’s browser transmits.
Such internet resources can be:
– banner screening systems (for example, DoubleClick for Publishers, Admixer, AdRiver, etc.);
– social network plugins (e.g. Discus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+);
– chatbots (ManyChat, Chatfuel, etc.).
The use of these services of the Company is necessary for the prompt analysis of visits to the Site, internal and external assessment of site traffic, depth of views, user activity. The Company does not store or process data received from these services. Accordingly, if for any reason the user does not want these services to access his/her personal data, the user can voluntarily log out of his account or profile, clear cookies (through his browser).
Safety of minors
The site is not intended for minors. The Company takes security issues very seriously, especially with regard to persons under the age of majority, and therefore the Company appeals to parents to explain to their children about internet security issues, their specific purpose and the need to use the Site.
Interaction of the Company with third parties regarding personal data
Confidentiality of the activity of the personal data subject on the Site
Information about the activity (traffic) on the Site of users passing through the network or e-mail of the user is protected in accordance with the law.
Protection of personal data
The Company uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, change or destruction. However, despite all efforts, the Company cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats arising outside the Company’s regulation. The Company ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage. The Company provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have given consent to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of the Company. The dissemination of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject or an authorized person is allowed in cases determined by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
Terms of access to personal data
The procedure for access to personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the user’s consent provided to the owner of personal data, the processing of this data or in accordance with the requirements of the law. The User has the right to receive any information about himself/herself from any subject of relations related to personal data, subject to the name, name and patronymic, place of residence (place of residence) and details of the document certifying the individual who submits the request, except in cases established by law. The user’s access to the data about himself/herself is free of charge.
Rights of the personal data subject
The Company brings to the attention of the user about his rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”, namely:
1) to know about the sources of collection, location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, or to give an appropriate instruction to receive this information to authorized persons, except in cases established by law;
2) to receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to whom his/her personal data are transferred;
3) to access your personal data;
4) to receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases stipulated by law, the answer as to whether his personal data are processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
5) make a motivated request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his/her personal data;
6) make a motivated request to change or destroy your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or disgraces the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) to file complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or to a court;
9) apply remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for it.
To update, access, making changes, blocking or deleting your personal data, withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided to the Company in accordance with this Policy, or if there are any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data processed by the Company, please contact the Company: e-mail on LEONID@BIZ-ADVISER.COM.UA or write an email to the address: 03143, Kyiv, Academician Zabolotny St., etc.
Changes and additions may be made to this Policy from time to time and without prior notice to the user, including when changing the requirements of the legislation. In case of significant changes to this Policy, the Company will post a notice on the Site and indicate the period of entry into force of these changes. If during the specified period you do not refuse to accept them in writing, it means that you agree to the relevant changes to the Policy. Please review the Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any changes or additions.